( A )
INR – For Room and Tents
Plinth Area – 512 sq feet ,( 128sq feet Bathroom,256 sq feet Room size ,128 sq feet veranda sitting area outside cottage /Tent )
Tents ( 05 ) : INR 7000.00 per night per tent on SGL Occupancy / Double Sharing + GST
Cottage ( 01) : INR 7499.00 per night Cottage on SGL Occupancy / Double Sharing + GST
The Rate includes:
• Rooom on Sharing Basis (Single/Double)
• Wi-Fi Access
• 02 Bottles of Mineral Water per day
INR For SAFARI (Leopard Safari)
Jungle Safari ride (Morning Safari = 6.00 am to 10.00 am & Evening Safari = 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm )
INR 4500.00 (SGL /DBL same rate) on sharing bases in 6 setter Open Gypsy per ride (Morning or Evening as per choice). + GST
Note – Safari time varies in summer & winter.
Bird and crocodile Watching at JAWAI DAM and surrounding area with naturalist –
Morning time from 6.00 am to 10.00 am OR from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm Or in Evening from 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm in Gypsy 06 seater on sharing basis.
INR 4500 + GST
Village Tour and Experience of food and culture with RABARI people
INR 4000 Per Pax + GST
Please note: Taxes Extra at safari rates as per government norms Rates and government taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation Policy –
No Show, Cancellation charges will be Non-Refundable
If You cancel/amend your Hotel booking within 30 days of checkin date, Cancellation charges will be Non-Refundable.
If You cancel/amend your Hotel booking within 45 days of checkin date, Cancellation charges will be 50%
Safari Amount is non. refundable and non. Transferable.
Note -In case of any legal dispute subject to Pali Jurisdiction.
What to Pack
To make your experience more enjoyable, we have put together a small packing list that might help you plan your visit!
For your safari packing it is advised that you stick to a tonal, neutral colour palette (khaki, beige, light brown) and avoid dark colours as they absorb heat, and bright colors as they can attract bugs and other wild animals.
• A pair of long trousers, khakis, for safari
• A long sleeve cotton shirt, cotton t-shirts or vests
• Comfortable trousers for around camp
• Comfortable walking shoes/track shoes/hiking boots for walks
• Flat, closed toe shoes for around camp
• Wide-Brimmed Hat/ Panama, Safari Hat
• Swimming costume/ bathing suit
• Windbreaker/light jacket
• Lightweight shorts and t-shirts for the daytime
• Safari dresses, shorts for the ladies for around the camp if preferred
• A light fleece or long sleeve shirt
• Sunglasses, lip balm, mosquito repellent
• Camera, memory cards, chargers
• We do provide our guests with binoculars, but you are more than welcome to bring your own
Please note that the legs, shoulders and upper arms need to be covered at all times when visiting places of worship and our local communities.